Lightening DEPIGMENTANT Peel 50ml – L’Esthetic Paris
- The smallest and most effective alpha hydroxy acid.
- Obtained from sugar cane. Exfoliates the epidermis, promotes epidermolysis, dissolves the basal layer of melanin and melanin, and stimulates new skin growth.
- Reduces the amount of sebum on the skin’s surface
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid from Bitter Almonds.
- Has depigmenting properties, inhibits melanin synthesis, exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin.
- Exfoliation and rejuvenation of the skin.
- The smallest and most potent of the alpha hydroxy acids.
- Obtained from sugar cane. Exfoliating the epidermis, promoting epidermolysis, dissolving the basal melanin layer, stimulating melanin and skin growth.
- Decreases the amount of oil on the skin’s surface.
- bleach. Inhibits tyrosinase activity and prevents melanin formation.
- GLYCOLIC ACID 25
- MANDELIC ACID 5%, KOJIC ACID 4%
- KOJIC ACID 4%
It is importantapply a neutralizer immediately after the peeling to stop its effects and avoid serious burns
DANGER: This product is only for professionals!
There are no reviews yet.