STYLAGE DESIRIAL PLUS (1x2ml) – Hyaluronic Filler Market
DESIRIAL® is the first hyaluronic acid-based antioxidant gel specially formulated for Maintaining the health of the female intimate area was developed.
In the spirit of female intimate health, the von Vivacy Laboratories developed viscosupplementation solution DESIRIAL® new treatment options in gynecology and plastic intimate surgery.
Up to 80% of women entering menopause experience vaginal dryness, and about 50% of postmenopausal women continue to experience vaginal dryness.
Vaginal and/or vulvar dryness can affect women throughout their lives, whether iatrogenic (e.g., from isotretinoin, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotics, etc.) or menopausal, particularly in the absence of hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
During menopause, there is a decrease in estrogen secretion, which affects fibroblasts and leads to progressive hypotrophy of the dermis with flattening of the dermal-epidermal interface:
– The vaginal mucosa becomes dry (the connective tissue is less vascularized, becomes less hydrated and thins), as does the skin as a whole. The less nourished glandular cells become trophic and begin to malfunction.
– The skin loses its elasticity. Collagen and elastin fibers degenerate and decrease, fibroblasts become hypoactive, and type III collagen increases at the expense of type I collagen.
As a result, skin dryness, loss of elasticity and fragility occur. Declining estrogen levels (associated with menopause) lead to hypotrophic labia majora, also characterized by vulvar dryness.
The injection of DESIRIAL® cross-linked hyaluronic acid into the dermis of the lip can help rehydrate, biostimulate and restore fibroblast activity and maintain the proper functioning of female genital tissues.
for women of premenopausal or reproductive age with a predisposition or clear signs of moderate to severe hypotrophy of the vulva and labia majora.
Remodeling of the labia majora, vulva.
|DESIRIAL PLUS STYLING|
|composition||Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid + Antioxidant + Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol|
|volumes||2 x 2ml|
|needles||27 G 1/2|
|indications||Medium to deep wrinkles|
|storage||2°C to 25°C|
|shelf life||12 months|
– 2 prefilled syringes of 1ml needles 27G1/2
– Consists of one cross-linked hyaluronic acid, concentrated at 21mg/g
– IPN-like technology that extends its duration of action
– Hyaluronic acid stimulates the natural hydration of the skin over time
DESIRIAL® PLUS is a more elastic, cohesive gel capable of remodeling atrophied labia majora.
The consequences of these aesthetic improvements also include protection of the labia minora.
DESIRIAL® PLUS used for atrophy of the labia majora.
In fact, after a certain age, tissue volume tends to decrease.
Especially at the level of the labia majora, this atrophy can alter the natural protection of the vulva and cause localized pain.
Hyaluronic acid allows to restore the volume of the labia majora, thus protecting the vulva.
It can correct morphological imperfections of the vulva.
Target area, indications
For women of premenopausal or reproductive age with a predisposition or overt signs of moderate to severe hypotrophy of the vulva and labia majora.
Remodeling of the labia majora and vulva.
Strengthening the protective function of the labia majora by increasing their volume.
Improving the aesthetic aspect of the vulva-vaginal area
Danger! This operation must be carried out by a qualified professional
For the treatment and reconstruction of the problem of the labia.
- Pre- or postmenopausal women.
- Women of childbearing potential with a predisposition to or with obvious signs of vulvar atrophy or hypertrophy.
- Hypotrophy, atrophy of the labia majora (loss of volume)
- aesthetic discomfort.
- Strengthening of the protective function of the labia majora through the increase in volume.
- Improvement of the aesthetic aspect of the volcanic region.
Vivacy Laboratories’ IPN-Like technology is a unique technology, patented since 2007 and recognized for its effectiveness and compatibility in the field of facial aesthetics with the products of the STYLAGE® range.
With this technology, two single-phase cross-linked hyaluronic acid networks are connected to stabilize the hyaluronic acid for increased remanence and easier injectability.
There are no reviews yet.