STYLAGE HYDRO MAX – Hyaluronic Filler Market
STYLAGE HYDRO MAX is used to :
Correct dehydration and loss of skin firmness.
Improve skin elasticity.
Revitalize the skin of the face, neck and décolleté and for superficial rejuvenation of the hands.
STYLAGE Hydro and STYLAGE Hydro MAX were specially developed to harmonize the moisture balance of the skin and to improve its firmness and elasticity. These products are suitable for all skin types looking for a natural “boost” for a radiant and rejuvenated face.
Stylage Hydro Max uses IPN-like technology
|STYLAGE HYDRO MAX|
|composition||Cross-linked hyaluronic acid + humectant (sorbitol) + mannitol|
|volumes||1 syringe of 1 ml|
|indications||Hydration, firmness and elasticity of the skin|
|storage||2°C to 25°C|
|shelf life||12 months|
Your skin regains its natural radiance and vitality
– 1 pre-filled syringe with 1ml needles 30G1/2 & 30G1/8
– Consists of one cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentrated at 12.5mg/g
– Hyaluronic acid stimulates the natural hydration of the skin over time
– Mannitol distributes the gel evenly
– Oligo elements compensate for vitamin deficiencies that lead to sagging of the dermis
-The Hydro Max Styling allows :
Filling of superficial wrinkles
Filling in light circles under the eyes
Stylage Hydro Max is recommended for thin and dehydrated skin and to prevent skin aging.
– The face
– The neck
– back of hands
– The poor
tolerability and effectiveness
The results are visible from the first session. Her complexion is brighteryour skin is hydrated, revitalized and tapered.
In order to get a better effect, it is necessary to repeat the treatment every 3 months. Finally, touch-ups can be considered, especially after the first session, to enhance the effects obtained.
Be careful, some factors can significantly affect the duration of the results achieved
In addition, the presence of an antioxidant reduces the intensity of inflammatory reactions after injection.
application depth: deep dermis
duration of effectiveness: 12 months
Danger! This operation must be carried out by a qualified professional
Treatment must be performed by a licensed practitioner who is trained in implant injection techniques and has a good knowledge of anatomy and injection planes. The practitioner selects the product to be injected according to the anatomy of the area and the desired effect.
– Before carrying out the treatment it is essential:
– Ask the patient about their medical history.
– Explain to the patient the indications and the results to be expected with the products.
– Informing the patient about the contraindications, precautions for use, possible side effects related to the treatment, as well as advising the patient.
– Before the injection:
– Disinfect the area to be treated with a suitable antiseptic solution.
– Check the integrity of the needles.
– Check that the gel is not cloudy.
– If the product has been stored in the refrigerator, bring it to room temperature before injecting.
– Screw the needle firmly onto the luer lock tip of the syringe.
– Observe the rules of asepsis and handling in this type of operation.
– Injection methods:
– Stylage® Hydro: Inject slowly into the recommended area using the sterile needle provided. Slick, papel, multi-point, or a combination of these techniques can be used.
– Stylage® HydroMax: Inject slowly into the recommended area using the sterile needle provided. The topping injection technique, papules, or a combination of these techniques can be used.
– Do not inject too deeply as this will reduce the effectiveness of the revitalization. If the injection is too superficial, skin discoloration or small hardening may occur, or the correction may be irregular.
– The amount to be injected depends on the area treated and the degree of dehydration of the skin. Only the
Practitioner is able to define the dose to be injected in order to get an optimal correction.
– Don’t overcorrect. In the event of overcorrection, small hardening or irregular correction may occur.
– It is recommended not to inject more than 20 ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid per year per person.
– If the needle is blocked, do not increase the pressure required for the injection. Reinsert the needle.
– Do not apply cold after the injection; massage the treated area well to optimize the evenness of the correction.